Guidelines and Rules
Lifeguards are in charge of the swimming pool and the immediate area, and have full authority to enforce all rules which are necessary to protect the health and safety of all persons using the Club facilities. They shall prohibit any action considered unsafe or unhealthy even though not specifically covered here or in the Policies and Procedures Manual, found in the Documents and Forms page.
- Everyone entering the club grounds must check in with the lifeguard at the front desk.
- Book a Party Members who wish to invite more guests than the maximum allowance should contact the Social Director.
- Help to keep the grounds clean for everyone's enjoyment. This includes picking up your trash, not leaving bottle caps in the grass, and recycling in the proper containers. If you see something that needs attention, please contact the lifeguard at the front desk.
- Children playing in the playground or volleyball court must shower before entering either pool.
- Please put chairs and wagons back after use.
- Dismount from bikes, skateboards and scooters before entering front gate and walk to bike racks.
- Pets are not allowed on the grounds.
- BBQ: there should be no new BBQ grilling within 30 minutes of the Club's closing time. There are two buckets of utensils at each pit. Clean utensils will be in the red bucket, and used utensils should be placed into the white bucket when you are done using them. The lifeguards wash the utensils for us every night, so this helps them not have to wash unused utensils.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the gates of the club and within 20 feet of entryway.
- Vehicles, including motorcycles and bicycles, must be parked in the designated areas. Vehicles may not, at any time, park in the fire lane.
- Wear only conventional swimming attire while swimming. No cut-offs or underwear allowed in the pool.
- No regular diapers, swim diapers are required for any potty training children and babies.
- Appropriate Behavior – Members must respect and follow instructions from lifeguards and pool managers at all times.
- Running, pushing, dunking, ball throwing, or spitting in the pool area is not allowed.
- Children under 12 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- If a child does not know how to swim they MUST be accompanied by an adult at ALL times while in the water even if they are wearing a flotation device.
- Pool Floats and some water toys will not be permitted. Lifeguards may approve certain flotation devices, ONLY when a small child is with a parent.
- No glass allowed in the pool on on the pool deck area.
- Swimmers with bandages, skin infection, or open sores are not allowed in the pool.
- Parents are encouraged to take their children to the restroom before swimming.
- Parents of small children must supervise and accept full responsibility of their children in the playground areas.
- Please do not put sand in the BBQs to put out the fire, or for any other reason.
- When using knives at the BBQ’s, do not put used or dirty knives into the dirty utensil bucket. Please bring them back to the clubhouse and wash them immediately.
- A person must be as tall as 51 inches or more to use the high dive. Capable swimmers may use the low dive at the discretion of the lifeguard on duty.
- Only one person on the diving board at a time.
- Divers must go straight out off the end of the board and swim to the nearest ladder.
- No double bouncing on diving boards will be permitted.
- See signage at the pool for additional information.
- The wading pool is to be used only by non-swimming children 6 years of age and under. It is not a duty station of the lifeguards.
- Parents of children in the kiddie pool must accept full responsibility of their children in the wading pool and supervise them while inside the fenced area.
- All children under the age of 18 must exit the pool when Adult Swim in announced by the lifeguards. Non-swimmers may accompany an adult in the roped area during this time.