The tennis court has been re-keyed. If you are an authorized key holder for the clubhouse, contact Membership Director for a new key.
- Play must be limited to one hour when other players are waiting.
- If all courts are in use, members desiring to play must sign up, in person, with the lifeguards and be on the grounds when their name is called or they will be deleted from the waiting list and the next person in line will be called.
- Guests are permitted on the courts with playing members only after guest fees have been paid.
- Reservations for court use are made only for tournaments, round robins, and lessons coordinated through the Tennis Committee and subject to the approval of the Club's Marketing Director.
- Members and their guest shall keep all bikes, skateboards, skates, pets, etc. off the playing area and outside the fenced areas.
- Smoking, eating, drinking are not permitted on the tennis courts.
- Members may request a gate key from the Membership Director.