- Adults: $5 each
- Children (under the age of 18): $3 each
Guests of club members are welcome but liability waivers must be signed (regardless if using or not using the pool) and guest fees paid.
- Before Summer Season
Members are allowed to bring up to 10 guests on weekends. Larger groups should contact the Social Director to reserve a party. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summer Season (June 1 to August 29)
- Monday to Friday: 10 guests max.
- Saturdays and Sundays: 4 guests max.
Larger groups should contact the Social Director to book a party.
- All guests must be accompanied by a member who is in attendance at all times and must follow all club policies and guidelines.
- Guests shall sign in the guest book, giving their name, address, the member's name, sign a release of liability form, and amount paid.
- Private-paid camps, workshops, or lessons are not covered by the Guest Policy and require prior approval of the CGSRC Board.
- The Board may limit social or club events to only CGSRC members.
- The Board may immediately suspend entry privileges to any person who threatens the safety of anyone at the club.
See Policies and Procedures Manual for details
If you refer a new member you will get a free month's dues and will be entered in the yearly drawing for the next year's dues. Be sure to have the new member write your name in the "Referred by Member" section of their Membership Enrollment Form.