- Adults: $5 each
- Children (under the age of 18): $3 each
- During non-summer months, club members are allowed to bring up to 10 guests on weekends. Larger groups should contact the Social Director to reserve a party. Larger groups are required to contact the social director for approval or to book a party. firstname.lastname@example.org
- During the busy summer months, club members are allowed limited to bring up to 4 guests on Saturday and Sunday and up to 10 guests on weekdays. Larger groups are required to contact the social director for approval or to book a party. email@example.com
- All guests must be accompanied by a member who is in attendance at all times and must follow all club policies and guidelines.
- Guests shall sign in the guest book, giving their name, address, the member's name, sign a release of liability form, and amount paid.
- Private-paid camps, workshops, or lessons are not covered by the Guest Policy and require prior approval of the CGSRC Board.
- The Board may limit social or club events to only CGSRC members.
- The Board may immediately suspend entry privileges to any person who threatens the safety of anyone at the club.
See Policies and Procedures Manual for details
If you refer a new member you will get a free month's dues and will be entered in the yearly drawing for the next year's dues. Be sure to have the new member write your name in the "Referred by Member" section of their Membership Enrollment Form.