- Adults: $5 each
- Children: Ages 1 to 18: $3.
(No charge for babies under one-year old.)
GUEST LIABILITY WAIVERS
Guests of club members are welcome but liability waivers must be signed (regardless if using or not using the pool) and guest fees paid. Go to the forms page for the Liability Release Agreement and Waiver.
Members are allowed to bring up to 10 guests with the exception of May and June, when only 4 guests are allowed on Saturday and Sunday.
Larger groups should contact the Social Director to book a party.
- All guests must be accompanied by a member who is in attendance at all times and must follow all club policies and guidelines.
- Guests shall sign in the guest book, giving their name, address, the member's name, sign a release of liability form, and amount paid.
- Private-paid camps, workshops, or lessons are not covered by the Guest Policy and require prior approval of the CGSRC Board.
- The Board may limit social or club events to only CGSRC members.
- The Board may immediately suspend entry privileges to any person who threatens the safety of anyone at the club.