- Adults: $5 each
- Children (under the age of 18): $3 each
Guests of club members are welcome but liability waivers must be signed (regardless if using or not using the pool) and guest fees paid.
- Before Summer Season
Members are allowed to bring up to 10 guests on weekends. Larger groups should contact the Social Director to reserve a party. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summer Season (June 1 to August 29)
- Monday to Friday: 10 guests max.
- Saturdays and Sundays: 4 guests max.
Larger groups should contact the Social Director to book a party.
- All guests must be accompanied by a member who is in attendance at all times and must follow all club policies and guidelines.
- Guests shall sign in the guest book, giving their name, address, the member's name, sign a release of liability form, and amount paid.
- Private-paid camps, workshops, or lessons are not covered by the Guest Policy and require prior approval of the CGSRC Board.
- The Board may limit social or club events to only CGSRC members.
- The Board may immediately suspend entry privileges to any person who threatens the safety of anyone at the club.
See Policies and Procedures Manual for details