For our members health and safety, we are following state and county guidelines.
A link will be sent out Sunday mornings for the following week. Up-to-date guidelines and rules are sent out periodically, so it is important that you check your email for the latest news.
Swimming Pool Access
We am happy to announce that the board has come up with a reopening plan now that our county has reached "phase 3". Our plan was developed to adhere to County, State and CDC guidelines. In order to follow suggested guidelines, we will limit the number of families that are able to enjoy the club at one time. Below you will find a detailed outline of the rules we've come up with as well as safety precautions that will be in place. If you wish to share constructive feedback, please follow this link.
Social Distancing and Mask Requirements
Club members must wear face coverings while at the club when you are not in the water or seated with your family. You may not enter the club if you do not have a mask on. *Pursuant to the California Dept. of Public Health order dated June 18, 2020, people in California must wear face coverings while outdoors in public spaces when maintaining a physical distance of 6 feet from persons who are not members of the same household is not feasible.
- Members may not move the tables.
- You may bring a pop-up to provide shade.
- Each picnic table provides seating but you may also bring in your own chairs as we are not allowing the club chairs to be used.
- Members need to bring BBQ tools. We will supply chimneys and charcoal. The guards will clean the grill prior to each session.
- Guards will distribute ice.
- Number of people in the pool limited to 40.
- One family may use the bathroom at a time. Please close the bathroom door when in use. Bathrooms will be wiped down every 30 minutes by guards.
- Diving board, playground, volleyball court, and sports court may be closed to encourage social distancing.
- Clubhouse is accessible for sink use only. The stove, oven, and refrigerator may not be used.
AGM ZOOM MEETING
The AGM, held Sept. 21st, discussed Club improvements, bylaw changes, and an increase to the dues and membership cap. We are happy to announce the results of the Board of Directors election: Audrey Bazos and Elena Thrower have been reelected to the board. This will be Audrey and Elena's third term. And congratulations to the the Cabana Club's newest board members Charlie Wells, Olivia Carpenter, and Jenelle Hemphill!
Thank you to all the members that voted.
More Information: email@example.com